Streamline and speed up the process for creating and modifying your presentation slides - without the built-in hassles!!
If you're tired of pulling out your hair while you build, modify and rebuild complex slides, your worries are over! With Edit's comprehensive suite of tools, you will never have to recreate animations settings or spend hours developing a printer friendly version again! You can access and manage these robust and simple short-cuts right from a single toolbar or directly from the menu bar - as easy as 1,2,3!!
• Avoid losing your custom animation settings with Animations Setting Painter!! Just two clicks allow you to easily pick up and reapply those complex animations you would have otherwise lost while modifying groups.
• Apply multiple attributes from an object to any other object(s) in any open presentation with Size, Position and Format Painter ! This one tool picks up not only the size and position of an object, but it also expands PowerPoint's native power by allowing you to pick up multiple formatting attributes and apply them to any object.
• Do away with having to individually adjust each item on a slide for high-quality black & white printing. With just one dialogue box, B&W Mode Editor lets you set the mode for one or all of the following shape types globally throughout the entire presentation- Text Boxes, Autoshapes, Charts, Pictures, Freeform objects, Groups, Lines, Text Effects, Media or Tables. Printing was never easier!!!
• The Animation Click Savers will let you avoid repetitive adjustment of your animation settings in PowerPoint 2000 - without the dialog box!! Just click once to quickly change an animation from an "Automatic" to an "On-Click" animation or vice-versa - or even turn it off!!
• With the Full Screen tool you'll never have to resize an imported image to fit your screen again. That's right, no more resizing - automatically resize any image or object to fill the slide.
PPTXTREME ColorPicker for PowerPoint IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Any attempts at reverse-engineering or thwarting the license protection scheme of this software is prohibited. Any evidence of tampering will be investigated and may lead to prosecution according to all applicable laws.
Distribution of the Evaluation Edition
You may copy the Trial Version of this software and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original Trial Version to anyone, and distribute the Trial Version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. But you should not charge or request donations for any such copies however made, or from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products without the author's written permission.
One registered copy of pptXTREME ColorPicker for PowerPoint may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of pptXTREME ColorPicker for PowerPoint through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network.
You should have received a license key which is necessary to enable the registered version of the software. This code must be kept in the strictest confidence and must not be given or revealed to anyone but the registered owner. Installation files for licensed users also may not be distributed by you to anyone else. Failure to abide by these provisions may result in severe legal penalties and will result in revocation of the license which will cause the program to no longer work.
Various licensing plans are offered, as follows:
A permanent license entitles the holder to use the program forever - such license keys will never expire. The initial purchase price includes all program and database updates for a period of 3 months following the initial purchase date. In order to receive program updates after the first 3 months it is necessary to pay upgrade fees.
There are short-term license plans available which allow a user to purchase a lower cost license for temporary use. Such licenses do not automatically renew - they expire as soon as the agreed-to period of time has elapsed.
Send temporary license requests to info@pptXTREME.com.
Tell us your experience with pptXTREME Edit for PowerPoint2.00.02
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
pptXTREME Photoshop Import for PowerPoint TRIAL Are your spending too much time converting from Photoshop to PowerPoint? Would you use Photoshop more if the conversion was quicker? With pptXTREME™ Photoshop Import you can automatically import Photoshop layers to PowerPoint objects with size and position kept intact. pptXTREME Photoshop... Download
pptXTREME Import Export for PowerPoint TRIAL Change how PowerPoint works with images forever! You'll wonder how you ever lived without them. Never revert to My Documents again with FolderMemory. Set the background to a picture with 1 click. Insert pictures at the correct size with RiteSize. The LinkBedded features allows updating and... Download
pptXTREME ColorPicker for PowerPoint TRIAL The Color Picker add-in makes picking and setting your colors a breeze, allowing you to pick colors directly off the screen and automatically setting the Fill, Text, Outline, Shadow or Background colors of selected shapes or slides. Time-saving shortcuts to PowerPoint's built-in property... Download